Sunday, November 13, 2011

Counting all the cocksuckers

Counting all the cocksuckers


You are the queen monster
Emboldening the assholes
You used to be a true believer
Drinking the Kool-Aid
Something happened somewhere along the line
Swallowed it all hook, line, and sinker
It’s a big, big deal
As the crows circle around your head
Knowing that the problem is our lack of morals and will power
Painting with such broad brush strokes
A pack of slobbering mongrels await you
You are just cattle for the killing
To be hunted down and butchered
Clinging to your genetic characteristics
Promoting your ideas of individualism and meritocracy
You do not deserve to be the face at the bottom of the boot
You can be so much more
Resist the temptation to lie down and die
I made you so much stronger
You can escape your background
I pulled you off the sleepy streets for a purpose
It was my calling
My answer to the calling of god
It would have been evil of me to squander my talents
You were the soil that I planted my seeds
I watched you grow into a bright and powerful star
You gave light to all living things
With my understanding of science I empowered the weak
I used the alchemy of science to make you more than you were
I scratched and scratched until the blood comes out
I cannot escape this drama
The papers want my face on their front pages
Everywhere I go people are making a mess of their lives
I was only trying to help
To give people some small shard of hope
Is it wrong of me to give people hope?
Is this what makes me a monster?
Instead of being discouraged and depressed, I enjoy it
I enjoy it all, the accusations and the lies
I know the truth and of course you also
They can make my life out to be a great big disaster
They can call me a failure or a catastrophe
The whole world is out of whack
Everyone is scratching for their piece of me
They want a part of the monster
Behind their every word is chaos
They are the valleys that my chaos has grooved
I have made them low and hiding
They shudder in fear when they see me
It is because they do not understand
They are too ignorant to learn
Stupidity is their only virtue
You wanted my cock inside you for ever
You could never get enough of me
You would wrap your legs around me and cry
Begging me to beat you like a little child
To burn you with the end of my cigarettes
Your tongue was always full of promises that you could never keep
I put you in a barrel and pushed you out to sea
Waving your knife at my throat
Kicking you in the cunt over and over again
Making sure it counts
Full of glass and splinters
Tied up on the roof to a pole
A long pole
It is hot and sticky
I feed you black olives right out of the can
Giving you new tattoos
You are amorphous
Sticky sweet
The basic situation in life is always a continuum
You develop a name and a reputation
You become more and more valuable
I had this strong belief in my heart
That I had to take something out of you
In order to put something in
I realized that you were only a vessel
And you were so full
Filled to the top with all the cultural bullshit of our society
You had been programmed to believe in the corporate lie
That democracy was your savior
That capitalism died for your sins
That the way to salvation lay only through consumption
You didn’t need to believe in those lies
You only had to believe in me
You were the most important thing in life to me
I loved you more than I ever thought I could
We were trying to help move society along the route of moral progress
Attempting to move beyond our puritan beginnings
To explore the vast reaches of the common good
It is true that my research could be used to inflict terrible cruelties upon others
But, that was not my intent
My goal was to produce a greater good
To create a more evolved human being
We are held captive by our human natures
We are held back by the limits of our minds
We have been taught to fail
When we have a small measure of success
We look for a way out, an avenue to fall
Standing upon the mountain our legs become unsure
Like Moses, we someone to hold our arms up
To ensure the victory
To move beyond the war of all against all
People misunderstand the purpose of my work
I was trying to do something about the character of the human being
I was working on the inner life of the human psyche
To unleash all that raw untapped power
To not reach our true potential is a monstrosity
If I am guilty of anything, it is of using methods that were outside the box
How can you punish me for having creativity?
True, my methods were unorthodox
But, you cannot argue with the results
Love and human nature
Talking into your eyes
The two of us standing in fire
Hardening our hearts
To the world outside of us
Worshiping different gods
We cover the whole world
Arms stretched out together
Like massive roads that cover the earth
Lying on our backs
Unraveling the world
As the clouds pass over us
Building our shrines to golden cows
With wild looking eyes
Burning everything for the empty belly
A woman who wants to sleep between us
Longing for the fornication
A bad habit between her legs
A cunt of wonder
A cunt of amazement
She was moaning gibberish
Telling us of her broken romances
How she prayed nightly to Jesus Christ
His wounds had healed her broken cunt
Her life of tribulations
She stood there a long time
Foolish nonsense that seemed to sooth her
I climbed in and locked horns
Looking up the whore
All those who pass by me
On the street breathing the thickness
The chaos was growing
It was becoming widespread
Powerless to stop the large scale slaughter
They were cutting them down in the streets
Burned out buildings and bodies everywhere
I was sitting there watching it all
I wanted to shake it all loose
It was all so incomprehensible
All these strange encounters
The blonde with the little dog
I slit her from ear to ear
I remember you laughed

No comments:

Post a Comment