Sunday, November 13, 2011

You said it was failure that inspired you

You said it was failure that inspired you

I will kill all of the cocksuckers
They try to peek inside my windows
They are spying on me
On my computer
Seeing what I am doing
Reading my notes
I will cut their balls off
You little spineless bustards
Stop hiding behind your technology
Come out and fight like a real man
Stop listening to my phone calls
I know you are there
And I know who you are
I will track you down
Hunt you down
Ready for the ruckus
There is no peace for those who enter here
I never got a chance to say goodbye
They tore us apart
I wanted you to understand
To see through my eyes
To live the horror
As I did
I’m not hiding my misogyny
I’m putting it on display
Comforting the philistines
Resting on the devotion
Set apart from the ordinary man
Making reference to the apparatus
My devices are many
Practicing my lines for the holy ghost
Struggling between two opposing instincts
Giving me my share
Taking only that which belongs to me
Fucking the preacher’s daughter in the mud
Stretched out taut
It was when I first conceived of my purpose
Hearing her moan with pleasure
Riding up and down on my cock
My crazy cock
That hungered for the pussy
She became a devout member of an esoteric cult
She wanted to build guns
To destroy the righteous
She hated the fact that she was born with a soul
She thought god was following her
And he was interested in revenge
Are you prepared to die as they died?
All those animals that I slaughtered
That is what they were, animals
They stopped being human along time ago
They were alive yet really dead
I only made them aware of their predicament
It was a thought that killed them
A thought that life is temporary
It was futile for them to pretend
Not being able to deny their destiny
When I shoved realization into their faces
They must all roll down the hill
Falling into the desperation of life
Embracing the super unknown
Becoming one with the nothingness
They have stepped over into the tragic
Against the movement of the stars
Working on this futile existence
They could afford the sacrifice
They belonged to the earth and not the stars
Dividing every atom
All the elements articulate the unity
The form that sets the stage
Being glad to seize the point
I am not a Christian
This is probably not much a shock to my readers
My past sins hold my heart against the fire
I have sought the loves of other and more strange gods that the god of Abraham
Like Abraham, my ancestors will be like the gains of sand in the ocean
I will give birth to billions and billions of offspring
to inhabit this world and all other worlds throughout the galaxies.
Seeing things as they appear
Having to unlearn our previous biases
The distinction between appearance and reality
A loose sense by a great many people
A full-blooded meaning
Your belief in immorality
Naming the first cause
It is all a human convention
The only truth is that truth does not exist
A description of how things behave
The fingers that grasp at us when we are young
Still hold us many years later
Our steps are still patterned from the past
We are haunted by the past
Repeating the same mistakes
Only seeing partially
We are a point of completion
Drinking the holy water
Passing through the revolving door
Hidden beneath the gifts
It is my wide open purpose
Eruption
Opening up to the tip of your tongue
Looking like octopus tentacles
It’s a common seal pup
Basking in the sunshine on the beach
All bottles are sharp
The drugs are all the media focuses on
They want to how much drugs?
How many different types?
How much was administered at a time?
How were the drugs administered?
So many questions
All these questions only confuse my already addled brain
Why don’t they check my notes?
I wrote everything down
Just like I was trained to
I followed the scientific method
Everything that I did to you was recorded
So that others could learn from my mistakes
And knowledge could be advanced by my successes
Our successes
I did not do this alone
I could not have done this without you
It is wrong of me to take all the glory
You played such a vital part
Together we have gained new heights
We have accomplished so many things
And we were so close to capturing the prize
So close to becoming like gods
I had so much hope in my heart
I saw such great things inside of you
I knew that you would become glorious
You would dethrone the great and looming enemy
I did not recognize the villain
I was unsure of this dark force
Now I see through the eyes of other people
I have become suspicious of the word “pure”
Purity is a rare commodity
To be pure of heart and spirit is so hard
My goal was to produce an art that was a gift to the world
It was never for the filth of money
I had no plans for success or fame
No intentions to see my name in lights
I did this out of love
I only wanted to make you great
Greatness for the one I loved

No comments:

Post a Comment