Thursday, November 17, 2011

page 5

while the hubby would not work for the warmongers I forgot to put the not in the monger sex as an institution with its institutional discrimination the rules dictate how we tie you up and how much you should be paid and what is an appropriate safe word we are creatures of habit and custom believing in your ideology your sex as a roadside accident they stick their heads out of the car windows and whistle sweet Jesus blow your fucking whistle one with the platonic solids trace the line around the body it is just a government statistic now not a real live human being something for the senator to show on the senate floor in his blue and red chart my god is a little stone rhino that sits on top of my computer his name is horny the fissionability of Freudian concepts can they spark a fire the clues to your personality have pointed to this reoccurring theme of an unwholesome preoccupation with sexual dysfunction disjunction construction finding them in your households ferreting out the human interest story so that the experts can turn it into an atrocity tale how big how wide is it a growing problem can we find it in Paducah Kentucky altering the bizarre things with cotton candy and Carmel apples as the ducks eat the bread from off the bridge needing a diminutive with a lyrical lilt one of the most limpid and luminous liquid and delicate the welcome murmur of its source of heartrending fate knocking at your door very nasty with a look of the multilingual memory we are back again to your tower and the virus that you infected us with not wanting to join a cargo cult as gods sends presents from the sky I had to invent your America because it did not exist there was a cheap plastic version that everyone else was buying into yes they have become very good salesmen and saleswomen when I question their experience at running things they all give me a nasty look I became as stout as Cortez as I carved you a piece of apple pie I will keep all my secrets behind the magic curtains of wizardry up to a cheerful 200 feeling so restless and so alien checking the spark plug gap I have become that appetizing thing I felt no regret and no bitterness as she stood there with her feet of confrontation a Marxist if I ever saw one thinking of me as a bee to be overcome sounding out her words so carefully as the shadows snuck up behind her and said something for purely private reasons when she told me who  her advisor was it all became as clear as pea green spittle from  that possessed little girl I never did get to read the book when my mother took it away from me after watching the movie but she did let me read the godfather and Dracula it was quiet a summer a melodious chuckle with the girls of the town she could work a little harder at getting my attention asking me if I want a date I have to check and see if I have cash do you take American express a flash of great talent found on bluff and third where the sisters used to congregate to perform their magic with corn cobs and corny oils handsome beggars and romantic ruins I don’t give a damn for the group the community the masses there is only one reader that I give a damn about I have sensed certain hints that I was not going to be a starter thus I changed to a new team so that I could be put in the batting order thus a sacrifice for my October friends now that we are securely set in November with the Indians and puritans fighting over the pumpkin and asking who will be in the parade the nuisance of parallel thoughts I didn’t consider

No comments:

Post a Comment